Thursday, June 3, 2004

Amusement Park

Since my Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is INFP, I tend to be very introspective. And that is probably not a good thing when it comes to blogging. I spend way too much time thinking about why I blog instead of just doing it. After recently discovering that millions are blogging, why worry about why I do it? It’s just an opinion and it’s obvious that everyone has one, so get over it, Steve!

On a different subject: The move to Orland is proceeding, with or without me. It’s similar to being on a rollercoaster. You want it to slow down on the downhill sections and you want it to speed up as you climb the hills. And always you want it to be over soon! We know we’re close now as we have some more paper signing to do at the escrow office today.

The moving van will be here on Friday and then the rollercoaster will be on the final downhill and the end will be in sight. I hope to never ride this particular rollercoaster again.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:37 PM

    Steve the is redeemed , Im not sure why but I couldn't post a comment using my bogging name redeemed. But here it is. To you statement;

    "The moving van will be here on Friday and then the rollercoaster will be on the final downhill and the end will be in sight. I hope to never ride this particular rollercoaster again."

    If the rollercoaster would head this way again I would love riding with you.

    Love Dennis

    ReplyDelete