Friday, February 11, 2005

Convoluted

The things I have to do to post an article I enjoyed in print!...first, since it's only available to Atlantic subscribers, I went to the website and logged in. Then I was able to e-mail the link for the article to myself; which I copied and then pasted it here (below) Why? Well, I enjoyed the article and it made me laugh when I read it. It's not heavy, it's humorous...no hidden meanings here. But do let me know if the link doesn't work for you...I will e-mail the article to you.

Click here to access the article.
This link will expire three days after it was sent. Also note that, if you are not yet an Atlantic subscriber, you may access the article only by following the link

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:04 AM

    Great article. Think I will print it for Erin and Mike. A notice at the top of the article says it can be seen for 3 days after posting.

    ReplyDelete