Sunday, February 27, 2005

Red Ink

I can’t help myself…I just have to comment on our governor’s latest insult to common sense; specifically, his press conference with the “red ink” props. I simply can’t imagine an intelligent person doing this…What was he thinking? My first thought was that he had lost a bet with someone and this was how he had to pay it off; by making a fool of himself. And then I had to wonder; just how much did that stunt cost the taxpayer? Oh, I know that there were plenty of other, more important dollars being wasted that day, but those are usually wasted somewhere out of sight and not in the glare of television camera lighting. So why wasn't he doing something constructive, instead of trying to be amusing?

http://www.schwarzenegger.com/en/news/uptotheminute/news_upto_RedInk.asp?sec=news&subsec=uptotheminute

Perhaps it’s time for us all to realize that he can’t help himself. This is really as good as he gets and he won’t get any better. After all, if you have seen his movies, you already know this…

No comments:

Post a Comment