Friday, March 25, 2005

Pizza Psychology

Early this morning, I was lying in bed and had these thoughts about pizza’s and liberalism. To wit; I have a liberal bent and when it comes to pizza, I always order the “super combination with loads of everything on it” pizza. I don’t even question them about what they will put on it…I don’t care! I want it all, including the anchovies. Is there a relationship between liberalism and what we eat? I see the same thing happening when I order a submarine sandwich. The sandwich maker asks, “mayonnaise?” and I say, “Everything.” “Sprouts?” “Everything” “Mustard?” “Every! Thing!” Finally, after about the 4th “everything” they get it and stop asking the questions.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I think you may be on to something there. The only "plain" eater I can think of is David though, probably because he is such an extreme. But he is also very conservative. Connection?

    ReplyDelete