Friday, April 8, 2005

Raining

OK, I have finished the newspapers and I was inspired by the contents of just about every page that I read. (FYI-I didn’t read the classifieds.)

And now it’s raining heavily, so I only have time to post a few thoughts before getting the vacuum out of the closet.

Tom DeLay is in the news once more and in a place where he loves to be…Standing Tall for Justice and Truth…as perceived by Tom. He is complaining that the judicial system is running amok and not listening to Congress at all. Now as I remember it, you had to pass the dreaded Constitution Test to obtain your high school diploma. So right away, you should know that the separation of powers in government is something pretty basic. Checks and Balances; High school stuff…So why doesn’t Tom know that? When the judiciary has to answer to either of the other two powers, you end up with something called “tyranny”.

No comments:

Post a Comment