Tuesday, June 21, 2005

What Was Your Name Again?

What’s the matter with these people?
I officially left the Democratic Party about a year ago. When I moved to Glenn County, I registered as an Independent. To be honest, I had already left the Democratic Party in spirit when they nominated Al Gore to run. Perhaps even earlier than that…I left the Democratic Party when they stopped listening to ordinary citizens and that was long, long ago. Not that the Republicans listen, for they don’t either; they simply have better tacticians and less scruples.

So why am I talking about this? Because I received a letter today from the Democratic National Committee and this is how the letter begins; “Dear Fellow Democrat, blah, blah, blah…because you are an active and engaged member of our Party in your neighborhood, blah, blah. As a Democratic leader in your area, blah, blah, your insights, etc.” It ends with a big pitch for money.

And they wonder why they’re number 2…These people are simply clueless! My wife, who didn’t change her registration, has never received any communication from the Democrats.

1 comment:

  1. Less scruples.....yeah right, I'd say they are neck and neck.

    ReplyDelete