Monday, August 15, 2005

Another Week

Monday is here once again and the day looks promising. The weather is slightly better than last weeks, with cooler temperatures forecast. But still, I feel at odds with the world this morning. I guess I need to get some exercise (walking) and perhaps that will change my attitude. I know that I “extroverted” far too much over the weekend and that’s probably the reason for my attitude.

We went to church last night for a meeting with a new study group and I think it will be OK. I still feel “out of the loop” with the church (Federated Church of Orland) but I have hopes that will soon change for me. That’s good, because we are going to be joining the church shortly. The group will be reading and commenting on Max Lucado’s book, “Come Thirsty: No Heart Too Dry for His Touch”. I would have preferred a Bible study, but it looks like I will have to wait. I guess I’m just naturally suspicious of authors who are too popular and Max Lucado fits that description.

No comments:

Post a Comment