Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Bad Guys

The Nigerian Bank Scam must be a dead issue anymore, so those who love to scam people are looking at all kinds of twists...and here's a new one that showed today. First one I've seen, but I doubt it will be the last.

My name is Eric Joseph, I am an American soldier, I am serving in the
military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, As you know we are being
attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs.We managed to move funds
belonging to Saddam Hussien's family. The total amount is US$25 Million
dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills.We want to move this money to you,
so that you may invest it for us and keep our share for banking.We will take
50%, my partner and I. You take the other 50%. no strings attached, just
help us move it out of Iraq, Iraq is a warzone. We plan on using diplomatic
courier and shipping the money out in one large silver box, using diplomatic
immunity.If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is
to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I
trust you? When you receive this letter,kindly send me an e-mail signifying
your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for
quick communication also your contact details. This business is risk
free.The box can be shipped out in 48hrs.Respectfully,
Sgt.Eric Joseph


Irritating, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment