Thursday, September 22, 2005

MOPS Convention 2005

MOPS Convention 2005
This should be an interesting weekend for Jill, as she and a few other MOPS moms are flying from Reno this morning and heading to Dallas for the MOPS convention. Bad timing, I'm afraid. I just checked the weather report for Grapevine, Texas, and the forecast has improved overnight. It seems that Rita has changed course and will now hit north and east of where it was originally predicted. That could mean less trouble for the people of Dallas/Forth Worth. Grapevine (and Dallas) is over 300 miles from the coast, so the hurricane would certainly be less dangerous...but I don't know how the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport will handle the storm. That airport was never one of my favorites and I can just imagine it filled with unhappy travelers as flights are canceled on Sunday. Round and round they go!

No comments:

Post a Comment