Tuesday, October 18, 2005

And speaking of drugs

And speaking of drugs, I just received my copy of the Medicare Prescription Drug Plans for 2006. What a mind altering plan that is! Page after page of government “speak”, which means that it is difficult to understand and will cost you more money. Have you ever wondered if the big pharmaceutical and health insurance companies might be in league with the Bush administration? Wonder no more!

And the flood of advertising for various drug plans has begun to hit my mailbox. And it won’t stop for years to come…the Medicare plan that will tie you to a specific drug provider is going to be a “cash cow” for the successful advertisers.

And last; I think I have the perfect sleep inducing drug. Read the Medicare Prescription Drug Plan for 2006. You will drop off after about 5 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment