Friday, October 7, 2005

Early Morning Visitor

I have an early morning visitor! Steven just woke up and has joined me. After some initial “Good Morning!” hugs and kisses, I now have him sitting in our small chair and covered with a blanket, in the hopes that he will fall asleep again. But from the noises he is making, I think it’s a losing battle. Grandchildren; is there any experience more delightful than a hug from a grandchild? And we have been blessed with grandchildren of all ages, from 23 to 2. A few days ago, Kyle came running and jumped into my arms for a hug and a kiss. He’s 5 and it won’t be too long before he will distance himself from these displays of affection, so I treasure them all the more.

I suppose sister Abigayle will join us soon, as Steven is irrepresible and he's making enough noise to wake her...but that's all right. We need an early start for our journey.

(And now; the big question...should I take the computer with me? If I do, then I can post to the marathon blog right away. But, it's just one more piece of luggage to contend with. And does the Hilton have wireless connections?)

No comments:

Post a Comment