Monday, November 28, 2005

Afraid

A scary thought…it seems that pharmaceutical companies aren’t satisfied with having the president and congress in their pockets, they want it all! So they are recruiting “pep squad” members to become sales reps…

“"Exaggerated motions, exaggerated smiles, exaggerated enthusiasm - they learn those things and they can get people to do what they want."LYNN WILLIAMSON, an adviser at the University of Kentucky, on why so many former cheerleaders are hired as sales representatives for pharmaceutical companies.”

So give me an “N”, give me an “E”, give me an “X”…Yay, Nexium!!!! Go! Go! Go!

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious Steve.

    I used to work with these reps in the self storage industry. I couldn't get over the fact that every young lady looked like a lingerie models and the young men looked like all american frat boys. I asked a manager about my brother inlaws interest in becoming a rep and she asked if he was a pretty boy type.

    ReplyDelete