Sunday, February 26, 2006

More Winter

The storm has arrived...sort of. The rain is gentle and that's a good thing, as I was able to get my rose tonic in place before the rain started. This rain should soak it in well. And the cat is happy again this afternoon. The little people have departed and so the house is safe for her once more. But she does avoid the front room where the red party balloons have gathered in what appears to be a menacing herd.

(It feels strange to have the temperatue drop so quickly. I have changed into my cozy sweats once more and have a cup of tea in hand. And yesterday we were basking in the sunshine...)

1 comment:

  1. It is about 2 degrees here and the wind is blowing pretty hard. With the wind chill it is again about
    -30. I lit my incense for prayer this evening and had to open the door to let some of the smoke out. My house went from 73 to 65 in about five minutes. I had to run out to get something from the car (and did so in a t-shirt) my exposed skin was numb and my ears felt like Mike Tyson had taken a nibble.

    My wife is coming home later today from Sacramento...boy she and Renee are in for a shock.

    Enjoy that Spring (by Maine standards) weather.

    ReplyDelete