Monday, February 20, 2006

OK

Monday is here. The fire is going. The coffee is ready. What else could I possibly need? Perhaps I should drink some of that coffee and then I will have a better idea of what I might need.

Odd. I just heard that same airplane flying low overhead. That’s about 3 days in a row that I have heard him. I wonder what he’s doing at this early hour?

I did hear some helicopters during the past few morning as well, and they are used to combat freezing temperatures in the orchards by mixing up the air below their blades.  Perhaps the airplane is delivering a helicopter pilot to work? The helicopters are currently based at Orland International, but I don’t think the pilots live around here.

Since the weather forecast appears favorable for this week, I hope to get in some good practice walks as the date for the Bidwell Classic draws near.

OK, I figured out what I need…more coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment