Saturday, February 11, 2006

Weather or not

The sky is oddly cloudy this morning. I wonder what that is all about? The forecast says “Partly Cloudy”. So this must be all of the Partly Cloudy, concentrated in one place, that I’m looking at. It's quite pretty...as far as clouds go. And the extended forecast is a winner! For next Sunday and Monday, the 19th and 20th…

19th...Showers
High 54°F Low 40°F

20th...Rain / Snow Showers
High 49°FLow 40°F

I knew it! This early spring was just a teaser…but snow? In Orland?

1 comment:

  1. We had a heck of a Nor' Easter here. We didn't get the snow of New York but we had enough and the wind blew it all around. I am sick as a dog. It about killed me to shovel the snow because it was so cold (18 degrees). Fortunately the snow was light powder.

    ReplyDelete