Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sir Rupert; shame on you!

Over the weekend I decided to check out the MySpace.com website because of what I had read in the Economist…it seemed, from the article, that Mr. Murdock had the intention of making it into a first class destination. But I should have known better…this is the same guy that owns Fox News! What does he know about class?

So I created a “space”, and yes, I used my real name and age. (And now I will delete it) My spam filter caught some messages right away; “Jose wants to be your friend.” Who is Jose? And what makes him think he can be my friend after reading my short and boring bio? And then a girl? named “Model” wants to exchange e-mail with me. Oh sure!

I wonder what Sir Rupert’s MySpace address is? I would like to exchange some e-mail with him. Or maybe I could just forward my mail to him…

1 comment:

  1. I have had very minimal spam from myspace. A few spam profiles asking to be on my friends list. I ignore them because the benefit of being able to find and keep in touch with family and childhood friends (whom I had lost contact with for 24 years) is really awesome.

    ReplyDelete