Sunday, August 20, 2006

Yawn

It’s time to wake up and get on with the day. I have my coffee and I have a computer; what else would I need? Perhaps a thought or two would help to fill this space. Nope, no thoughts yet…

I guess I had better see what is in the news; perhaps some inspiration?

I did read something about our acting governor; apparently he has attracted the righteous anger of the Republicans because he wants to spend money on schools. Bad governor! Why on earth would he think that schools need money? And if you live in the “right” school district, you might even agree with the Republicans. But wander away from Westwood Village and Granite Bay and you can probably find a school that needs help. Look in Fresno, Del Paso Heights and Orland. But Republican leaders don’t live in places like that. For that matter; neither do Democratic leaders.

As for the rest of the news; it’s all about World War III, which is being fought on 4 or 5 different fronts now. Good news? There is none.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:43 AM

    Good morning to you too, "Sunshine".

    ReplyDelete