Friday, September 29, 2006

Mobile Computing

I will have to pack up a computer to take with us this weekend. I’m sure I can find a network to link up with while we are in the hotel. I want to be able to post something about the marathon and I would like to be able to upload some photos as well.

Of course I also want to be able to keep up with the news. A good reason to take the computer; but for news like this?

“The main players in Hewlett-Packard Co.'s corporate spying drama faced outraged lawmakers Thursday, agreeing on only one thing: Someone else caused the mess.”

Isn’t that some form of an oxymoron? “Outraged lawmakers”? Similar to “Government Intelligence” Maybe it’s more properly just a typo…Outrageous Lawmakers? It’s hard to tell; but the phrase, “Someone else caused the mess.” sounds like something a lawmaker would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment