Friday, September 8, 2006

RU Serious?

Cats! Not always the brightest stars in the firmament. We have been trying to teach Boo how to use her cat door into and out of the garage, but it appears that she only knows how to use it for an exit. When she wants back in, she cries pitifully outside the door until I reach down and swing it open for her. Am I being used?

On a different subject; without the satellite television service, I have been watching some old movies, DVD’s and tape; plus we still subscribe to Netflix. Last night I watched Lemony Snickett again, one of the best films that Jim Carey ever appeared in. And the night before that, it was Yahoo Serious in Mr. Accident. Next on tap for re-viewing will be Crouching Tiger: Hidden Dragon.

And speaking of Mr. Serious; I wonder what ever happened to him? Why didn’t he obtain the stardom he deserves? After making the hit film, Young Einstein, he should have made a lot more films. What happened? Of course I had to Google him and find out more about his story. After reading his bio, I know that I have to get a copy of Reckless Kelly, one of his movies that I haven’t seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment