Monday, October 23, 2006

Say What?

What’s new? Here it is; a brand-new day and I haven’t even bothered to look at the news after being awake for over 30 minutes. Do I have some idea that the news won’t be pleasant? Or am I just slow this morning?

OK, now that I have looked at the news, here’s an update on yesterdays post… “- A senior U.S. diplomat who said the United States has shown "arrogance" and "stupidity" in Iraq said he "seriously misspoke" in an interview aired on Sunday after President Bush said he was flexible on tactics, if not strategy.”

Seriously misspoke? An interesting phrase; I wonder if it will save him his job?

And I just read that Senator Obama is re-thinking his decision not to run for the office of President in 2008. Now there’s an interesting match up. Hillary versus Barack. I don’t see it as a contest at all. The Senator would win easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment