Monday, November 20, 2006

Busy, busy...

What else is new and exciting? I guess the fact that I’m busy in the garage/shop is good news. I’m using my mind in an artistic way and that’s always healthy for me; makes me feel good! Even if I don’t produce a thing with my efforts, just going through the mental process is good. In fact, I have a great idea for Kyle’s new step stool that is fermenting right now and I may get up from my chair and put it into action this very minute.

(Later) OK, it wasn’t right that “very minute”, but I did implement my ideas about a half hour later and I like it! Now I need to find a way to spray paint more easily and with less expense than buying cans of spray paint. Although I have always disdained Harbor Freight Co. and what they sell, I may just take a second look at some of their spray equipment.

And I want to get a scroll saw/jig saw. Not the portable one, I already have one of those, but the stationary kind. Also a scroll sander. Should I look at Amazon for tools? Or, how about Craigslist?  

No comments:

Post a Comment