Saturday, December 16, 2006

Oroville?

I have been looking at the weather via the National Weather Service. They don’t have an RSS feed, so I have to include them in my Favorites. But I do like their website as it has a little map to “click” on that lets you get right down to your neighborhood. For instance; my personal page shows the weather for a spot 4.6 miles east of Orland. Close enough. Does it make a difference? No. I still get the same forecast that Oroville gets. But if you’re a weather freak, they do have 2 day weather histories available.

I have the wood stove going again and I’m trying to gain a little bit of a temperature increase. With the fire dampened all night, the house has become chilly this morning. The cat isn’t bothering to come and visit me here in the study; she’s stretched out in front of the fire. Smart cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment