Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Why not?

Counting down to the start of the new year; 5 more days to go. And I have been doing some more thinking about the Christmas letter subject. Since I already have a daily journal in Word, it would be quite simple to browse through it, cutting and pasting to the Christmas letter as needed. A little editing, add some photos from my huge collection, a fancy cover page and I would have it done! I could then convert it to a .pdf file format and it would be just the right size to e-mail; or print and mail for those who don’t have computers. Are there any people like that?

Well, I have all year to think about it and plan. Somehow, I feel that I will probably put it off until the last minute. So why don’t I start right now? Nah! That’s just not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment