Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sponges

I don’t know about you, but I have this gripe about kitchen sponges or kitchen wipes. You would think that in the 21st century we would have the technology to create the perfect kitchen counter cleaning tool. But no, we have a yucky sponge or cloth that must be replaced every week or so. They’re just plain ugly and who knows what germs are lurking on them.

But, as I was wandering around Trader Joe’s the other day, I ran across the “Super Amazing Kitchen Cloth”. Two in a package and the text on the back of the package was filled with superlatives. So I bought a package. The jury is still out on this one, but so far – so good.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny about the sponges. I put mine in the dishwasher every couple of days and it's like I have a new one when I take it out....Just yesterday I was reading a blog and they were remodeling and had moved their couch into the kitchen and later when they had gone back into the kitchen there was an awful smell. The wife was convinced it was coming from the couch - she allowed the kids to have at it (you know rip the cloth out from underneath and find the mouse?) So they throw the couch out the back door. And surprise and hour or two later the husband discovers it's the sponge! She probably was fixing for a new couch....

    ReplyDelete