Friday, February 16, 2007

LAA

Hi. My name is Steve and I’m addicted to linking. It all started about 7 years ago when I discovered that you could use hypertext markup language in a simple Word document. Links; that would move you quickly from one place to the other within the document and beyond…out onto the internet!

Why, oh why do I do it? Someone needs to help me. I am so addicted to ‘links’ that I now put them everywhere. I can’t write a simple sentence without looking for a way to include a link or two. If you read much on the internet, you will have seen evidence of this sickness everywhere; especially on Wikipedia.

I first noticed my addiction just the other day, when I responded to a post by my granddaughter and I used two links in what should have been a simple declarative sentence… but oh, no! I had to make a production out of it.

Perhaps I can taper off?

No comments:

Post a Comment