Friday, April 13, 2007

Gotta Get It

More coffee. Need more coffee. And perhaps an ibuprofen for the shoulder pains (Impingement…it’s an old age thing). Trader Joe has come through once again. After discontinuing their house brand of ibuprofen a year or so ago, they have it in stock once more. And so much cheaper than the drugstores!


I’ve been fooling around with design ideas from Web 2.0 and I think I’ve got it figured out that Web 2.0 is not a “thing” at all, but a concept and it is a very flexible or loose concept at that.


Will there ever be a Web 3.0? And will someone tell me?

What else is new this morning? I got a late start on the news this morning; that’s odd. And to show you just what kind of a society we live in, I see that the headlines are still featuring Don Imus. Don who? Why does this most common of men get a headline at all? I really wish the women of the Rutgers basketball team had pointedly ignored him; not given him a forum to defend his sorry self by apologizing. (Good article about racism…here)

2 comments:

  1. Great picture for the Plant Barn website. I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...that's a combo of a stock "basket weave" texture and a photo I took of our curly leafed willow. I merged them using MS PhotoDraw and then tweaked them for color, etc. Added text and then saved as a GIF.

    PhotoDraw is a great program, too bad MS stopped supporting it.

    ReplyDelete