Thursday, May 31, 2007

Last Day

This is it; the last day of May. And once again time has moved far too fast! I am very much a procrastinator and time is always my enemy.

For a gardener; or this gardener specifically – June will be a very slow month, as I will be waiting impatiently for the tomatoes to ripen. I have 6 ‘official’ tomato plants and a couple of volunteers. And I’m such a sucker for the volunteers; giving them personalities and a chance.

On a different note; I couldn’t help but notice the sudden and very much unexpected fall in gasoline prices. Memorial Day prices were right around$3.45 a gallon and today they are down to $3.26…how very odd?

1 comment:

  1. In Phoenix we have not seen that fall in price. Prices rose from 3.01 to 3.09 during the week and have not come down yet.

    ReplyDelete