Thursday, June 21, 2007

Get a clue

Most refreshing! Very cool air, in the mid 50’s, is coming in the window and I hope to capture a bunch of it! I may need it later on today. In fact, it’s so cool; I need another cup of hot coffee…

I’ve been browsing for awhile; seeing all sorts of new and interesting things on BoingBoing. I was trying to stay away from the political for at least the first half of the morning, but the Bloomberg story is such a good one! And this story from Timothy Gatto is certainly worth reading. (All things that I have said before…but he says them with style.) So don’t hesitate; resign from your current political party today! I would like to say that you will get less junk mail after resigning, but that won’t happen. 3 years later and I still get mail from the Democrats. I tell you, they’re clueless!

No comments:

Post a Comment