Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Likes and Dislikes

I also ran across an on-line article about Firefox and its benefits. The author stated that the main reason he enjoyed Firefox so much was the availability of ‘extensions’. The great number of add-ons is certainly what I enjoy the most when using Firefox. Whenever I return to IE, I find myself frustrated very quickly. And I found a great extension this morning, Split Browser.

But Firefox is not perfect. The interface with Blogger doesn’t work…or I haven’t figured out how make it work. And security is too tight for my taste. Firefox is definitely more secure than IE, but I get tired of trying to make a work around for some of the security settings. I’m still unable to download and use the advanced Google toolbar with Firefox. And I really like the IE feed reader; it’s much better than Firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment