Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Slow Morning

I’m slow getting started this morning. Don’t know why…just having a case of ‘lazy brain’ I guess. I downloaded some more music from the 50’s, but I haven’t even looked at the news. I did read the postings from BoingBoing and that’s news enough for me this morning.

We’ll be driving to Vacaville this morning, just to do some wandering and shopping. Then, when we drive home, we’ll stop in north Roseville and pick up the mattresses we bought last week at RC Willey’s. Unfortunately, that puts us on the road through Lincoln when we depart Willey’s. That will add a good ½ hour or more to the journey.

Now that I have looked at the news, I’m sorry I did. Imagine! Fred Thompson is racing ahead in the polls and he isn’t even a candidate yet. Now you have to remember that Fred was a non-memorable Senator from Tennessee at one time and he has a long career as a lobbyist from K Street. Yes, he was once an actor on Law and Order. Well, of course! He is the most qualified! Actors get the vote every time and isn’t that sad? And dangerous…

No comments:

Post a Comment