Friday, July 20, 2007

Dive!

It’s far too early, but I’m unable to sleep. Too much napping? Yesterday afternoon I was privileged to have the twins napping with me in the ‘BIG’ chair in the living room.

And Boo has joined me this morning, requesting and gaining entry in her usual manner. (Through the window) Now she is asleep in the other chair and will remain there until about 7; then she is off to her hiding place for another 4 or 5 hours.

I guess you can say “Mission Accomplished”. As you can see by the photos I’ve posted here recently, the twins have learned to enjoy the water. No, they aren’t real swimmers yet…but they are getting close. I imagine that by the end of the lessons next year they will be swimming. And today is their last lesson; culminating in a jump off of the low diving board and into the deeper waters, where their instructors will be waiting and coaxing them. The kids have been talking for days about how far they are going to jump, so all is positive...film at 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment