Friday, August 17, 2007

Lake Whatcom?

I’m having a terrible time getting started this morning. The words seem to be stuck somewhere between my brain and my fingertips. Do I need more coffee? Or a vacation?


Oh, sure…you say I’m on a permanent vacation. Retired. What would we need a vacation for? And with the drop in the stock market; can we afford it? Must think positively! Must not become an ‘old person’.



OK, it’s time to visit some other blogs and see if there is anything that will jolt my brain into active normality. Time Goes By helps my mind a little; though I feel a little bit frail, physically, after reading the guest blog.


I must stay away from the political blogs this morning. It’s too nice of a morning to get my mind all dirty right away. My brain is spotless right now. I haven’t thought about whatshisname, the president guy, all morning long. Darn! I just did and now there’s a smudge.


So, how about this blog? This is far away from the political arena and it certainly caught my eye. No wonder people enjoy collecting old photos. Conjecture is so much fun! And with Photoshop and other programs, you can have a lot of fun with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment