Friday, September 21, 2007

Traveling

And away we go. We’re off to Susanville this evening. Going to see Bill and the twins. And now it looks like we might have picked the wrong weekend as rain is definitely in the forecast for Saturday. Snow? I know that the higher elevations got some snow the other day and there’s always the chance that it could happen again.

On our way back, I suppose we could stop by and see our granddaughter, Shannon. If only we knew where she lived? We do know that she lives near some golf course; the 16th hole. Does she have a new phone number to go along with her new address?

We'll be without an internet connection for the weekend. Bad! But since there's not much chance of Congress or the Senate doing anything worthwhile over the weekend, I won't miss much. Heck, they don't do much during the week!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since I live in the sticks, I have had four appointments for a phone and internet... none of them actually come through for me. I will update you on the number and address soon - my cell doesn't work out there as well. I hope you enjoyed your weekend in the mountains... it was 26* this morning on the way to work, the snow will soon fly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:55 AM

    Snow flying? Oh, yes! Be sure you have this link on your Desktop. Remember...you can always be late if needed to be safe.

    http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist2/rwis/sm_fredsum.php

    ReplyDelete