Saturday, October 20, 2007

MPR

Select a Candidate for President

This is terrible! Each question does not allow for more than one answer... and most require at least two.

For instance; the first question is "What is your opinion on the war in Iraq?"

Possible answers are;
1.We are going to be in Iraq for a long time, as a supporting force for the Iraqi government and forces.
2. There should be a timetable for the removal of U.S. troops.
3. Decentralize Iraq by dividing it into regions of separate governments.
4. I favor immediate and orderly withdrawl of U.S. troops.
5. U.S. forces need to stay in Iraq for as long as it takes for Iraqi forces to take over.


The only answer I have a problem with contains the word, 'immediate'... the rest should be one answer.

(Later) I answered the questions as best I could and here's the results; scary!

Richardson is still my favorite, but Dodd is coming on stronger each day...

No comments:

Post a Comment