Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Where's fall?

It looks like summer has returned. Good. We have to go to Susanville this weekend; I’m picking up the camper and returning it to the Planet Orland for the winter and so that summery forecast is nice to see. Going over Morgan Summit in the snow is not my favorite thing to do.

A quick browsing of the e-mail this morning gave me this… "I don’t think anything will change until Americans revolt and get it into their heads that they need to be informed voters instead of just listening to the paid political ads."DEBORAH PRYCE, a United States representative from Ohio who is retiring.

And I was reminded of the conversation I had with a friend, yesterday, and she told me, in all seriousness, “Oh, no. I don’t read. I don’t have time for that. I would never get anything done if I read.” And what percentage of the population does she represent? Sorry, Ms Pryce, it won’t happen in your lifetime.

And this; another invention idea to be given away, absolutely free! Except for the usual 10% of all profits from it. Cash, check or money order. No credit cards. So here it is… many electronic devices use flash memory, but what is needed is a device that will allow the user to easily access and edit the programs on those devices. For instance, a device that uses Bluetooth wireless technology (Or EMR) to access your cell phones flash memory and allows you to import numbers and names using a real keyboard. It would allow you to import ring tones from your own library of tunes. And it would work on all cell phones. Manufacturers could block access to the operating systems so that you wouldn’t accidentally ruin your phone by overwriting some critical code. And it wouldn’t be limited to cell phones; we’re surrounded by devices using flash memory. And electro magnetic radiation should allow us access to them without the use of wires and adaptors.

No comments:

Post a Comment