Friday, October 26, 2007

Who?

All is well. The moon is full, the world has not destroyed itself overnight, the temperature is moderate, I have had one cup of coffee and the cat is asleep next to me. Now, if only John Walters were President; everything would be perfect! Who is John Walters? I have no idea, he’s just anyone else. Pick a name, any name.

But. I digress. It’s time to tackle the RSS feeds and see what ‘real people’ have to say this morning. I check all of the family blogs first and see that no one has posted anything new. What’s with that? Time Goes By is dependable and there’s a new post on “Attitudes of Seniors and Baby Boomers on Aging in Place.” And it’s filled with interesting data and charts. But, none are surprising. I wonder if they thought about breaking the data down by region?

And yesterday’s post on Time Goes By was intimidating to me. I thought about it for awhile but I finally had to pass. The novel idea of writing a review about a blog, someone else’s blog suddenly became a task in my mind. A huge task! As if I was being asked to submit a term paper. Yikes! I just couldn’t do it. (Thanks, Wally…for being so kind as to mention me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment