Wednesday, April 16, 2008

All Wet

Another irrigation Wednesday. Or I hope it is. I didn’t put the bi-weekly Task on my Outlook calendar so that I could be reminded the day before and I had to look through my journal this morning to be certain I had the right day. Yes, I do. Hi Ho, Hi Ho...

Vague thoughts running through my mind this morning. Should I forget the Portland marathon and simply concentrate on being healthier overall? I could get into a daily walk and/or bicycle ride routine right here on the Planet Orland and save myself lots of time and gasoline. Or, am I having these thoughts only because I’m falling behind in my training? Certainly something for me to debate with myself.

Now that I have this ‘vague’ thought, I’m developing it. I could ride my bicycle and engage in photography. All at the same time. Well, sort of. I would obviously have to concentrate more on steering and less on focusing…unless stopped. And as long as I stayed off of the main roads, I could enjoy a hassle free ride throughout most of the Galaxy of Glenn. I could ride all of the way to Willows and have coffee in the only coffee house in the galaxy.

2 comments:

  1. I like it! The bicycle on a flat straight away is amazingly fun! With a camera around your (neck,wrist or fanny pack) you will be armed for shooting some interesting places on your planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the vote! And we have plenty of 'flat' around here.

    ReplyDelete