Saturday, April 26, 2008

Different

Oh, oh. Something is different this morning. One, it is warm. I didn’t feel the need to move the thermostat up a few degrees to take the chill off; there is no chill. None. Two, Boo the cat wasn’t waiting for me at the kitchen door. I make the coffee and when it begins to perk, I open that door and she usually marches right in. Imperiously. Not today; I found her ten minutes later, climbing the screen of the study window to alert me to her presence. OK, back to the door to let her in and now she is ready to join me in a quick match of cat wrestling. I have found that getting down on the floor and playing with her for a few minutes helps to stretch the muscles of my hip and makes me more flexible, sooner. Pain free! For the moment. And since she is only a 7 pound cat, I can usually win 2 falls out of 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment