Saturday, May 31, 2008

Plastic Shield

Protects Your TV From Your Wii

Hmmm? I hadn't thought about this possibility. I do know, for a fact, that you can get pretty charged up with some of the Wii games. We were shooting a game of 'virtual' billiards on my daughter's Wii the other day and I can see where a mis-cue could lead to some damage, especially during the break! Aptly named.

But, another thought...how useful is this for the coming election season? Feel like throwing something at your least favorite candidate? Go ahead! In fact, I might even go back to watching television if I could throw things.

1 comment:

  1. We actually have a screen protector on our big 60" screen....It came a week after we got the tv and installed it ourselves..... Karlee was 3 months old - but we had the foresight to worry about what a child might do to that screen....

    ReplyDelete