Tuesday, June 17, 2008

How do they do that?

Hard to get started this morning. I’m definitely falling behind in my writing chores. I must focus.

I just spotted something odd. I created a blog the other day to post photos and commentary on the twin’s swimming lessons. Since Bill can’t be here to see them swimming, it seemed to make sense; and when the lessons are all over, I’ll just delete the blog. But…as soon as I post some photos, I get an automated response in the Comments section from some sort of a ‘bot’. I have the Comments moderated so nothing is posted that I don’t want posted. But I do wonder why it’s happening on this one blog and not my others?

And I just checked the comments again; 7 new comments and they were all from various lottery websites. Lottery? Most irritating!

No comments:

Post a Comment