Friday, July 25, 2008

California Dreamin'

I’ve resumed playing the lottery again. Just once so far and not a habit. But, it all depends on the results. The jackpot for Saturday is $40 million so I had to take a chance and if no one wins, I will probably do it again.

Is this a sign of the times? Are we all willing to take a dollar chance, or more, maybe $5 as I did to rid ourselves of financial worries? I think so. I already know that I can have a little bit of fun as I imagine what I would do with the money. Let’s see…first is the house or houses we will share with Kitty and Dean, on the Big Island. Then the rest will go to health insurance. What a dream!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:50 AM

    I guess I better play too. I can play the AZ lottery for a current jackpot of 2.2 million or the Power Ball (several states) at over 60 million. Since we will need to pay for health insurance, I will put in a couple more bucks on the Power Ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you may have noticed that I didn't include any houses for the kids in my Jackpot dream. They get them anyway! They just have to be patient.

    ReplyDelete