Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dang!

It was just last night that I had these wonderful topics to write about; at least three of them. Now it’s early morning and my mind is blank. Remember the television show, “Little House on the Prairie” and the village reporter that carried a notebook on a chain around her neck? And whenever something important was heard, she would reach for that notebook. Perhaps something like that would help me. I could include my name and address in it and if I were lost or forgot who I was… Grrrr! Short term memory loss has to be one of the most frustrating aspects of aging.

I have a great little pocket sized voice recorder to use for times like that, an Olympus model with ‘flash’ memory and multiple ‘folders’ to store my recordings. But I forgot where I put it. And no, it’s not in my pocket. When I do find it, I should figure out a way to hang it around my neck. Accessorize.

No comments:

Post a Comment