Friday, August 29, 2008

Whining

Doctors! Can’t live with them and can’t live without them. Yesterday’s scenario was most irritating. I had an appointment for 3:45 and I finally was ushered in to see the doctor at 5:30. And at that time and only after I asked… was I told the reason for the delay. But for almost two hours, ourselves and others were kept in the dark as to the reason for the delay. Doors and windows to the office area remained firmly shut. What would it have taken for someone to come out and simply explain what was happening? Idiots! More on my visit is posted on my racewalking blog.


(This demonstrates a good reason to have a blog. I can complain and feel better afterwords. I have no idea as to whether or not the doctor and his staff will ever read it; it really doesn't matter. I have said it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment