Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Maybe later...

I’m in denial today. Not going to think about our retirement account. Not going to think about the people who stole it from us. And I’m certainly not going to vote for them! “Fool me once…” Well I wasn’t fooled the first time, but too many were and then again in 2004. Now look at us.


For the rest of my years, the only criteria I will follow when voting will be incumbency. Vote the incumbent out! And McCain has 30+ years of incumbency. He needs retirement!


Just how monstrous is John McCain’s ego? Normal people with normal egos want to enjoy life as they age. But to actively seek out the kind of pressure that the presidency holds? You must be insane.


Normal’ has a wide range indeed. If you were so inclined it would be normal to start a new business at the age of 70. It would be normal to go back to school at age 70. But to seek the highest office in the world at that age? That’s demented.

No comments:

Post a Comment