Thursday, October 30, 2008

Coffee and Me

Ronni, from Time Goes By, was complaining this morning about bloggers who post 'information free'. That's a post with a word or two of text and then a link. Hmmm? That could be me. The Crabby Old Lady says that is laziness. I disagree… in my case. It might be true in others, but not mine. For me, it's all about how I perceive blogging. In my mind, it's as if we were sitting around a table and we each have a newspaper. A giant newspaper! And as I sip my coffee, I read articles of interest to me. Sometimes I share my thoughts about them with other people at the table. And sometimes I just tell them to look at page 7. Discussion, hopefully, will follow. But it doesn't have to. Also, there are times when I only wish to add my two cents worth. Not a quarter's worth. Any more of my opinion would only be redundant.

No comments:

Post a Comment