Monday, October 13, 2008

Must Vote

We checked in with other citizens of the Planet Orland and found out that we were not the only ones that had not received their ballots. Darn! I really want to vote and vote right now. There is absolutely nothing that McCain could say in the next three weeks that would change my mind.

When 'my' candidate, Bill Richardson, didn't make it to the finals, I was in limbo for awhile and spent some time looking more closely at other candidates. And before I had looked too closely, I even considered John McCain as a possibility. But then he opened his mouth. Loser. No, not that he has lost something, he is a loser in the common vernacular. He could win the election and he would still be a loser. He's insignificant. He's lightweight. He has no substance.

Now, where's my ballot.

2 comments:

  1. You need to call - don't wait until it's too late. It may be a mistake at the county level, but don’t let it disenfranchise you. Trust me - I'm taking a million phone calls from voters (most of them not even registered to vote). But if I had made a mistake, I would want to know. We already have a large number of returned ballots in our office. It's NOT okay that you or any other number of people haven't received your ballots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nudge! I called and they said 'tomorrow' or 'Thursday'. Apparently you do a much better job of it! (But I knew that...)

    ReplyDelete