Friday, October 17, 2008

Strange

After my appointments yesterday, I stopped in at the Plant Barn to see if my daughter wanted some more pomegranates to give to her customers. She did and I will drop them off today…but while I was there, she gave me some almonds to try. Nonpareil almonds. These are very tasty and in a shell that can be easily opened with just your fingers. I had no idea. I assumed that almonds were all alike and required a nut cracker. Of course I had to look them up on-line and I found this nursery in Georgia that will sell and ship the trees. Now I'm usually not one to throw stones at website designers. I see enough bad ones every day and I don't think I would have enough stones for all of them. But this one is worthy… of something? I'm still trying to figure it out.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:03 AM

    This is the oddest (nursery) website I have ever seen. It is like they wanted to hire a model for every picture on the site. The boys with loose pants in front of bushes or trees? Bizarre! I always forget to bookmark the good sites I see, so that when I am ready to create mine, I will have a decent template to copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odd it is! Bizarre, true!

    You might want to look at Blogger Buster and We love Blogger for templates and ideas. Unless of course, you really like the nursery site?

    ReplyDelete