Sunday, November 2, 2008

Back to ‘regular’ time

It's far too early for me to be awake. I went to bed at 9 and now it's 6 hours later. But, we had a time change and by looking at the clock it's only 5 hours later. Yikes!

It may be early but I'm already busy this morning as I try to find something of interest on the internet. I know; there's always the comics! But I was hoping for some thoughtful editorial or opinion about the election that I hadn't heard before. In these last hours before the election there's little chance of that happening. Which begs the question; why are people still undecided? I presume that these are the same people that stand in front of their closet every morning and wonder…and wonder. An hour goes by. They've picked out the belt they want to wear; maybe. But only if it goes with the shirt/blouse that they haven't picked out. And the shoes! That could be a deal breaker and then they're back to square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment