Monday, December 15, 2008

Blood Pressure Alert

Light rain. Chilly. The south wind is blowing the last of the leaves off of the walnut trees. Yes, it's December. And now I have to worry about the lemons and the mandarin oranges. Gotta get them off the trees today and tomorrow! Other than the possibility of a hard freeze, everything is normal around here. Except…

I heard through the grapevine that there is a possibility that two staff positions at the County library will be eliminated. The library is where knowledge resides. Why would you want to do anything that would impair the flow of knowledge? They say there isn't enough money. So raise taxes or better yet, close some tax loopholes! Idiots…

Every time I hear the 'poor mouthing' about taxes from the Right Wingnuts, I get incensed! With over 70% of the major corporations' paying no taxes at all…shouldn't we all be incensed? Criminal!

OK, I got that off my chest. For awhile…


 

New post on my Working Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment