Thursday, February 26, 2009

Shave and a haircut

Life goes on. And this morning; early, I will be off to see the dentist. A fun thing to do as I will be sedated for the entire event. Asleep. Copping some z's. It's not that I'm afraid of dentists; no, not at all. Well, I might have been once when I was about 9 years old and the dentist didn't want to use Novocain because he was afraid the injection might hurt me. (What did he think the drill would do?) Other than that, I've had a fine relationship with most dentists, even the ones that hurt me on occasion.

I will be asleep this morning because, besides being very uncomfortable, sitting in the dental chair for over an hour is an incredibly boring thing to do. I dread that and not the occasional pain. It's the same reason I have for not going to a barber. What a waste of time! So I cut my own hair. Though I might go to a barber if they offered sedation…

No comments:

Post a Comment